P1105 INFINITI - Manifold Absolute Pressure/Barometric Pressure Switch Solenoid Valve
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure Switch Solenoid Valve
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Switch Solenoid Valve harness is open or shorted
- Manifold Absolute Pressure Switch Solenoid Valve sensor poor electrical circuit connector
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
An excessively low or high voltage from the sensor is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Engine rough idle
- Engine hesitation
P1105 INFINITI Description
In some Infiniti vehicles the absolute pressure sensor is built into ECM.
P1105 INFINITI Information for specific Infiniti models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1105 Infiniti code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1105 INFINITI CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1105 Infiniti code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks