P1111 2003 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN - Intake Valve Timing Control Solenoid Valve Circuit Bank 1
- Faulty Intake Valve Timing Control Solenoid Valve Bank 1
- Intake Valve Timing Control Solenoid Valve Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Intake Valve Timing Control Solenoid Valve Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible engine lack/loss of power
- Possible engine rough idle
P1111 2003 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN Description
The longer pulse width advances valve angle. The shorter pulse width retards valve angle.
When ON and OFF pulse widths become equal, the solenoid valve stops oil pressure flow to fix the intake valve angle at the control position.
Need more help?
P1111 2003 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1111 2003 Nissan Altima Sedan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks