P1121 NISSAN - Electric Throttle Control Actuator
- Faulty Electric Throttle Control Actuator
- Electric Throttle Control Actuator harness is open or shorted
- Electric Throttle Control Actuator circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- No throttle pedal response
P1121 NISSAN Description
The throttle position sensor detects the throttle valve position, and the opening and closing speed of the throttle valve and feeds the voltage signals to the ECM. The ECM judges the current opening angle of the throttle valve from these signals and the ECM controls the throttle control motor to make the throttle valve opening angle properly in response to driving condition.
P1121 NISSAN Information for specific Nissan models
P1121 2003 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
P1121 2004 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
P1121 2005 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN
P1121 2004 NISSAN MAXIMA
P1121 2005 NISSAN MAXIMA
Need more help?
P1121 NISSAN CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1121 Nissan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks