P1295 KIA - Electronic Throttle Control System Malfunction Power Management
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) harness is open or shorted
- Throttle Position Sensor (TPS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Faulty Mass Air Flow (MAF) sensor
- Faulty Manifold Absolute Pressure (MAP) sensor
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1295 KIA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1295 Kia code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1295 KIA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1295 Kia code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks