P1305 TOYOTA - Igniter Circuit Malfunction No. 2
- Faulty Ignition Coil No. 2
- Ignition Coil No. 2 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil No. 2 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The P1305 code is for the ignition coil No.2 and is set when there is no IGF signal to the ECM during engine operation.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1305 TOYOTA Description
P1305 TOYOTA Information for specific Toyota models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1305 Toyota code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1305 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1305 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks