P1310 2001 TOYOTA CAMRY - Igniter Circuit Malfunction No. 3
- Faulty Ignition Coil No. 3
- Ignition Coil No. 3 harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Coil No. 3 circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The P1310 code is for the ignition coil No.3 and is set when there is no IGF signal to the ECM during engine operation.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1310 2001 TOYOTA CAMRY Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1310 2001 Toyota Camry code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1310 2001 TOYOTA CAMRY CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1310 2001 Toyota Camry code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks