P1441 TOYOTA - Secondary Air Injection System Switching Valve No.2 Stuck Open Bank 1
- Faulty Vacuum Switching Valve (VSV)
- VSV for air injection control circuit Bank 1
- Air switching valve No.2 Bank 1
- VSV for air injection system Bank 1
- Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1441 TOYOTA Description
Points A and B:
ECM detects pressure changes (decrease), and determines that the ASV No.2 is open.
Points C and F:
ECM detects pressure and exhaust pulsation, and determines the pressure pattern of the system.
ECM operate the system, as indicated by the dashed lines, to determine which of the ASV No.2 is malfunctioning only when pressure changes cannot be detected at point B.
ECM detects exhaust pulsation to determine the condition of the system.
Need more help?
P1441 TOYOTA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1441 Toyota code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks