P1457 1999 HONDA CRV - Evaporative Emissions Control System Leakage EVAP Canister System
- Missing Fuel cap
- Incorrect fuel filler cap used
- Fuel filler cap remains open or fails to close
- Foreign matter caught in fuel filler cap
- EVAP purge control solenoid
- EVAP canister
- Fuel tank pressure sensor
When is the code detected?
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible a noticeable fuel odor caused by the release of fuel vapors
P1457 1999 HONDA CRV Description
The EVAP control system leak detection method improves the accuracy and frequency of the detection by determining faulty components and vapor leakage for each part. The EVAP control system (from the purge valve to the fuel tank) is divided into two parts. One is the "EVAP Canister Side" (from the EVAP two way valve to the purge valve) and the other is the "Tank Side" (from the EVAP two way valve to the fuel tank). There is 0.04 inch leak detection and 0.02 inch leak detection. If the 0.04 inch leak detection results are OK, the 0.02 inch leak detection runs.
Need more help?
P1457 1999 HONDA CRV CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1457 1999 Honda Crv code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks