P1564 2002 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN - ASCD Steering Switch
- Faulty ASCD Steering Switch
- ASCD Steering Switch harness is open or shorted
- ASCD Steering Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
An improper voltage signal from the Automatic Speed Control Device (ASCD) steering switch is sent to Engine Control Module (ECM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Automatic Speed Control (Cruise Control) system may stop working
P1564 2002 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN Description
of switch, and determines which button is operated.
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1564 2002 Nissan Altima Sedan code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1564 2002 NISSAN ALTIMA SEDAN CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1564 2002 Nissan Altima Sedan code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks