P1682 SATURN - Ignition 1 Switch Circuit 2
- Faulty ignition switch
- Ignition Switch harness is open or shorted
- Ignition Switch circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
When is the code detected?
The ECM has detected a voltage deifference between two circuits
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Possible no crank or start
P1682 SATURN Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1682 Saturn code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1682 SATURN CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1682 Saturn code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks