P1740 DODGE - Torque Converter Clutch or Overdrive Solenoid Performance Condition
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Faulty Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) and Overdrive (OD) Solenoid
- Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) and Overdrive (OD) Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Torque Converter Clutch (TCC) and Overdrive (OD) Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
When is the code detected?
Vehicle at cruise speed and the Engine Control Module (ECM) detected a rational error in the overdrive or TCC solenoid circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P1740 DODGE Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P1740 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P1740 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1740 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks