P1753 HONDA - Problem in Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid Valve Circuit
- Low transmission fluid level
- Dirty transmission fluid
- Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Torque Converter Clutch Solenoid
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Transmission will not shift gears.
P1753 HONDA Description
The powertrain control module (PCM) controls the torque converter clutch solenoid valve. The driver circuit has a diagnostic function that detects and outputs the state of a short or open circuit, and sends a return signal to the PCM. If the return signal during the PCMs command is not appropriate, the PCM detects a malfunction and stores a DTC.
P1753 HONDA Information for specific Honda models
P1753 1997 HONDA CIVIC
P1753 1998 HONDA CIVIC
P1753 1999 HONDA CIVIC
P1753 2000 HONDA CIVIC
Need more help?
P1753 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P1753 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks