P2004 2012 FORD FUSION - Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Open Bank 1
- Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) monitor signal shorted to power
- Faulty Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) actuator
- Faulty Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) solenoid
- Damage Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
- Blocked vacuum hoses
When is the code detected?
The P2004 is set when the Intake Manifold Runner Control (IMRC) is commanded closed by the Powertrain Control Module (PCM), but the IMRC indicates open.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2004 2012 FORD FUSION Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P2004 2012 Ford Fusion code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P2004 2012 FORD FUSION CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2004 2012 Ford Fusion code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks