P2006 LEXUS - Intake Manifold Runner Control Stuck Closed Bank 1
- Intake Manifold Runner Valve Binding Or Sticking
- Intake Manifold Runner Valve
- Vacuum Line Cracked or Broken (Vacuum Leak)
- Intake Manifold Runner Position Sensor 1 or Wiring
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2006 LEXUS Description
The IMRV has a groove on its upper portion.
When the IMRV is closed, air flows through a groove into the cylinder from the intake manifold, so that a dynamic air flow or ”tumble” air flow is generated in the cylinder. The tumble air flow drastically reduces fuel deposits inside the intake air port and the combustion wall surface inside the cylinder. This improves the combustion efficiency by boosting the air−fuel mixture and air flow turbulence.
Need more help?
P2006 LEXUS CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2006 Lexus code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks