P2017 2007 DODGE CHARGER - Short Runner Valve Position Sensor/Switch Circuit High
- Manifold flow valve harness is open or shorted
- Manifold flow valve circuit poor electrical connection
- Faulty Manifold flow valve
- Intake manifold
- Faulty Powertrain Control Module (PCM)
When is the code detected?
The ECM has detected a fault in the fuel delivery system
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P2017 2007 Dodge Charger code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P2017 2007 DODGE CHARGER CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2017 2007 Dodge Charger code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks