P2074 CHRYSLER - Manifold Pressure/Throttle Position Correlation- High Flow/Vacuum Leak
- Large vacuum leak on the engine
- Faulty Manifold Pressure (MAP) sensor
- Faulty Throttle Position Sensor (TPS)
- Faulty Engine Control Module (ECM)
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2074 CHRYSLER Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P2074 Chrysler code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P2074 CHRYSLER CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2074 Chrysler code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks