P2185 BMW - Coolant Temperature Sensor at Radiator Outlet Signal High
- Low coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Stuck or leaking thermostat
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P2185 Bmw code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P2185 BMW CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2185 Bmw code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks