P2185 HONDA - Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor 2 Circuit High Voltage
- Low coolant level
- Faulty Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor
- Stuck or leaking thermostat
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor harness is open or shorted
- Engine Coolant Temperature Sensor circuit poor electrical connection
User Submitted Video
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P2185 HONDA Description
P2185 HONDA Information for specific Honda models
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P2185 Honda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P2185 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2185 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks