P2195 HONDA - Rear A/F Sensor Sensor 1 Bank 1 Signal Stuck Lean
- Rear A/F Sensor Sensor 1 Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Rear A/F Sensor Sensor 1 Bank 1 electrical circuit poor connection
- Faulty Rear A/F Sensor Sensor 1 Bank 1
- Vacuum leak
- Low fuel pressure
2003 Honda Accord
2004 Honda Accord
Debris in the MAF sensor can also set this P2195 code.
1. Remove the MAF sensor, and check for debris (lint, bugs, foreign objects, etc.).
2. Open the air cleaner housing cover, remove the air cleaner element, and check it for damage.
A damaged air cleaner element lets debris get into the MAF sensor. Replace the air cleaner element if needed.
3. Clean out the air cleaner housing. To keep from contaminating the MAF sensor, don’t use compressed air; use a vacuum instead.
4. Reinstall the air cleaner element, the housing cover, and the MAF sensor.
5. Clear the DTC.
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Excessive Fuel Consumption
P2195 HONDA Description
In order to achieve the require temperature, a heater element is included inside the air-fuel ratio sensor. The ECM controls the air-fuel ratio sensor heater element based on signals from the engine coolant temperature and engine load. The ECM controls the heater element circuit by allowing current flow to ground.
The ECM monitors the voltage signal received through the heater element circuit and determines the state of the circuit by comparing the voltage detected with the factory specifications.
P2195 HONDA Information for specific Honda models
Need more help?
P2195 HONDA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2195 Honda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks