P2196 MAZDA - O2 Sensor Signal Stuck Rich Bank 1 Sensor 1
- Faulty Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 harness is open or shorted
- Front Heated Oxygen Sensor Bank 1 circuit poor electrical connection
- Inappropriate fuel pressure
- Faulty fuel injectors
- Intake air leaks may be faulty
- Vacuums leaks
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
- Excessive Fuel Consumption
P2196 MAZDA Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P2196 Mazda code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P2196 MAZDA CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P2196 Mazda code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks