P3449 DODGE - Multiple Displacement System Solenoid 7 Circuit
- Low oil pressure
- Restricted oil passage
- Engine mechanical condition
- Faulty Multiple Displacement System (MDS) Solenoid
- Multiple Displacement System (MDS) Solenoid harness is open or shorted
- Multiple Displacement System (MDS) Solenoid circuit poor electrical connection
Although in some cases changing the engine oil may fix the problem, usually the Multi Displacement System Solenoid may need to replaced.
When is the code detected?
The ECM has detected a fault in the MDS solenoid circuit
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
P3449 DODGE Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the P3449 Dodge code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
P3449 DODGE CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the P3449 Dodge code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks