U210C FORD - Lost Communication Between Fuel Pump Control Module 'B' and Restraints Control Module
- Event Notification Signal (ENS) harness is open or shorted
- Event Notification Signal (ENS) circuit poor electrical connection
- Radio frequency interference or electromagnetic interference
- Faulty Restraints Control Module (RCM) 2
- Faulty Fuel Pump Control Module
Check the harness for routing, alterations, incorrect shielding, or electrical interference from other systems. The Event Notification Signal (ENS) is used to notify the fuel pump control module 2 of an event requiring the fuel pump to be disabled. This signal is used instead of an Inertia Fuel Shutoff (IFS) switch. The fuel pump control module 2 monitors the ENS signal by sending a 12V low current signal on the ENS circuit to the Restraints Control Module (RCM).
- Engine Light ON (or Service Engine Soon Warning Light)
U210C FORD Description
Need more help?
Do you need more help with the U210c Ford code? Ask a question to our users or find an automotive repair shop near you to help fix the OBDII code
U210C FORD CommentsHelp us improve itimaster.ru. Leave a comment below or tell us if the information above help you fix the code. What are the symptoms on your vehicle for the U210c Ford code? Have you replaced any parts?
Any information is appreciated. Thanks